- We believe that each child is a unique individual with their own special background, interests and abilities.
- We believe that children learn best when learning is presented in a play format, where educators facilitate play to ensure the best possible outcome for each child, embracing all developmental areas.
- We aim to encourage all children in a safe and non-threatening way to make appropriate choices and participate in decision making and problem solving.
- We aim to provide a high quality, inclusive of developmentally appropriate learning environment, which will extend the interests and abilities of all children while taking into account their physical needs, culture and family background.
- We aim to develop children’s confidence and self-esteem by encouraging them to verbalise their thoughts, feelings and actions in an assertive, non-aggressive manner. The children’s thoughts, feelings and actions will be treated with understanding and respect.
- We will provide an environment that values and welcomes equality and diversity will be encouraged at all times, ensuring that all children, families and staff are welcomed and valued members of the centre’s community.
- We encourage parents to become our partners in working to achieve the best possible learning and developmental outcomes for their children, through sharing of information and participation in the centre programs.
- We encourage all staff to further their understanding and knowledge of the Early Childhood industry by supporting them to undertake further studies and attend in-services and training provided by the centre.
- We will endeavour to reduce our Carbon Footprint through environmentally sustainable practices.